Gas/Electrothermal Steamer (SK-610C)
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-30,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SK-610C
- Automatic Production Line: Comprehensive
- Automation: Automation
- Rhythm: Flow Production Line
- Model: Sk-610c
- Plates: 24
- Raw Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: solatek
- Origin: Sichuan
- Transmission Type: Flexible
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Flexible Production: Intelligent Manufacturing
- Production Scope: Parts Production Line
- Dimension: 2025*960*2, 058mm
- Size of Plates: 605*605*50
- Fuel: Gas/Electrothermal
- Specification: 2025*960*2, 058
1. Dimension: L:977*W: 835*H: 2058mm
2. No. Of Plate: 24
3. Size of plate: 465*465*50
5. Operation: Fully automatic
1. Enlarged handles
2. Touch screen control cabinet
3. A silencer/muffler
4. A adjustable humidity controller
5. High temperature resistant clear glass
6. A steamer rack with 24 trays
7. Double-door steamer is convenient to put in and take out.
8. A boiler is needed.
Rice, bread, grains, meals, dumplings, noodles, Siopao, rice cake, fish, meat, vegetarian food, etc.
1. A high qualified and innovative steamer is patent-protected, validate by England CE mark.
2. Enlarged handles and reinforced hinge for trouble free daily operation.
3. The steaming time and temperature can be preset activate and alarm signals.
4. A muffler keeps the operator away from noise.
5. The steaming chamber with a secondary steaming structure avoids steam leakage.
6. The steamer doors are made of high temperature resistant clear glass, therefore the entire course of steaming is visualized anytime.
7. Stainless steel multi-shelves can save space, labor, cost and improve the efficiency and capacity.
8. The steamer is produced with experts' tremendous experience and high quality.
9. The abnormal shape problem of food caused by traditional steamers can be solved.
10. The steamer can make food bigger, more glossy and more delicious, solving the surface corrugation and contraction problem of high gluten Chinese bun.